Propecia® Price Comparison Shopping
People always ask me: Can you buy Propecia® online? And, "Where's the best place to buy Propecia® on the internet?"
If you buy Propecia® in the drugstore, expect to pay about $2.00 per pill. If you buy generic Propecia (which is another way of saying 1mg of finasteride) expect to pay about $1.75 per pill. Propecia is expensive any way you look at it.
You are better off buying it on the internet where it sells for about $0.75 per pill.
Lots of people buy their Propecia on the internet for obvious reasons. Whenever there is lots of competition between sites that sell something the competition drives down the prices.
You should be able to get a good price on Propecia if you comparison shop.
Stay away from so-called "chewable Propecia" or "Propecia Strips" because it is likely to be counterfeit or bootlegged in a 3rd world Asian country.
Don't Forget to include shipping prices when you are comparing between sites.
Avoid Getting Ripped Off:
Test the website's telephone number. If it rings and rings and nobody answers, that is not a good sign. A reliable Propecia vendor will answer the phone on the first or second ring and be able to explain (in perfect English) where the Propecia is shipped from, the shipping fees, the guarantee policy.
A common rip-off is that they never send the pills. When you call to complain (if you can even get them on the phone) they swear up and down that they sent them and tell you to be patient.
- Do they have instant message customer service? The best sites have an 24-hour instant message customer service capability. If they have an instant message customer service, it should take the clerk less than a minute to respond to your message if it is a good site.
- Make sure that you only pay for the pills. Avoid sites that ask you for a membership fee or a processing fee. If they make you pay a membership fee or an processing fee, etc, that is a pure rip-off. You are paying for the pills and you are (usually) paying for shipping - why should you have to pay a 3rd fee?
- On the Internet, generic Propecia prices can vary by as much as 30%. It is a good idea to visit at least 4 different sites and comparison shop to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable pharmacy and you are getting a good price without unnecessary fees.
- Done ever buy Chinese Propecia (or any other Chinese pharmaceuticals). Even if you ever get the pills, there is a high likelihood they're fake and contain no active ingredients.
- When you finally find a reliable vendor, test out a site by buying a small quantity of Propecia (like 15 or 20 pills) to make sure you get the pills as promised and the pills are good and strong before you order a large batch.
- Take your time and comparison shop. It takes 30 seconds to scope out an internet pharmacy using the above suggestions. Spend 1/2 an hour surfing various sites to educate yourself - have pen and paper handy to jot down prices, guarantee policies, shipping costs, etc.
Here are some of the top internet websites that sell Propecia and similar drugs: