Chantix price comparison shopping
People have asked me: Can you buy Chantix online? And, "Where's the best place to buy Chantix and "How do you buy Chantix online"
Remember: If you are a new patient, you have to remember to buy eleven 0.5mg pills for the first week as you gradually build up to the full strength 1.0mg pills beginning on week 2.
Day 1 - One 0.5mg pill
Day 2 - One 0.5mg pill
Day 3 - One 0.5mg pill
Day 4 - Two 0.5mg pills
Day 5 - Two 0.5mg pills
Day 6 - Two 0.5mg pills
Day 7 - Two 0.5mg pills
Total -- 11 0.5mg pills
So you need to buy at least two batches of Chantix - a supply of 0.5mg Chantix and a larger, maintenance supply of Chantix 1mg.
People buy their Chantix on the internet to save money. Whenever there is lots of competition between sites that sell something the competition drives down the prices.
You should be able to get a good price on Chantix if you comparison shop.
Stay away from so-called generic Chantix because there is no such thing; it is likely to be counterfeit or bootlegged in a 3rd world Asian country.
Don't Forget to include shipping prices when you are comparing between sites.
Avoid Getting Ripped Off:
Test the website's telephone number. If it rings and rings and nobody answers, that is not a good sign. A reliable Chantix vendor will answer the phone on the first or second ring and be able to explain (in perfect English) where the Chantix is shipped from, the shipping fees, the guarantee policy.
A common rip-off is that they never send the pills. When you call to complain (if you can even get them on the phone) they swear up and down that they sent them and tell you to be patient.
- Do they have instant message customer service? The best sites have an 24-hour instant message customer service capability. If they have an instant message customer service, it should take the clerk less than a minute to respond to your message if it is a good site.
- Make sure that you only pay for the pills. Avoid sites that ask you for a membership fee or a processing fee. If they make you pay a membership fee or an processing fee, etc, that is a pure rip-off. You are paying for the pills and you are (usually) paying for shipping - why should you have to pay a 3rd fee?
- On the Internet, Chantix prices can vary. It is a good idea to visit at least 4 different sites and comparison shop to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable pharmacy and you are getting a good price without unnecessary fees.
- When you finally find a reliable vendor, test out a site by buying a small quantity of Chantis (like 1 week's supply if possible) to make sure you get the medication as promised.
- Take your time and comparison shop. It takes 30 seconds to scope out an internet pharmacy using the above suggestions. Spend 1/2 an hour surfing various sites to educate yourself - have pen and paper handy to jot down prices, guarantee policies, shipping costs, etc.
Here are some of the top internet websites that sell Chantix and similar drugs: